Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
We’ve had another good week for buyers, with 70 new listings coming into the inventory ranging in price from $125,000 to $2.4 million. Buyers now have a total of 648 active listings to choose from in Arlington.
But the pace of sales was slow this week. Only 47 properties went under contract, compared to 70 last week. The average price of ratified contracts this week jumped to $711,000 with the average days on market also increasing to 51. One good trend: of the 47 ratified contracts, 8 of them were over $1 million. The listing of the week for best price/value: 804 S. Veitch Street.
- 1881 NASH ST #1812, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $2,400,000
- 1800 JACKSON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $795,900
- 804 VEITCH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $749,000
- 855 FREDERICK ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $699,000
- 3800 FAIRFAX DR #214, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $550,000
- 1021 GARFIELD ST N #312, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $459,990
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #810, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $419,000
- 4659 28TH RD S #C, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $299,900
Arlingtonian Victoria Virasingh has thrown her hat into the ring to challenge Rep. Don Beyer for the 8th District Democratic primary next year. Beyer has held onto the 8th District,…
Sponsored by Monday Properties and written by ARLnow, Startup Monday is a weekly column that profiles Arlington-based startups, founders, and other local technology news. Monday Properties is proudly featuring 1515 Wilson Blvd in Rosslyn. Ballston startup GoTab, which…
The latest Legal Insider explains how a medical professional could help you with security clearance.
Arlington County has reopened community voting on a new logo, and this round features eight new designs. Voters can choose their top three from the expanded list of 10, which…