Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
We’ve had another good week for buyers, with 70 new listings coming into the inventory ranging in price from $125,000 to $2.4 million. Buyers now have a total of 648 active listings to choose from in Arlington.
But the pace of sales was slow this week. Only 47 properties went under contract, compared to 70 last week. The average price of ratified contracts this week jumped to $711,000 with the average days on market also increasing to 51. One good trend: of the 47 ratified contracts, 8 of them were over $1 million. The listing of the week for best price/value: 804 S. Veitch Street.
- 1881 NASH ST #1812, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $2,400,000
- 1800 JACKSON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $795,900
- 804 VEITCH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $749,000
- 855 FREDERICK ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $699,000
- 3800 FAIRFAX DR #214, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $550,000
- 1021 GARFIELD ST N #312, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $459,990
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #810, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $419,000
- 4659 28TH RD S #C, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $299,900
Today’s Listing of the Day features a 3 BD/3 BA home with over 2,000 square feet of living space and a hands-free kitchen faucet.
The Pike, a large-scale work of public art, is finally being installed this week at the southwest corner of Columbia Pike and S. Jefferson Street, near the county line bordering…
A man armed with a hammer smashed and stole from a jewelry store in the Pentagon City mall Thursday morning. Arlington County police say they were dispatched to the 1100…
The Arlington Firefly Festival is returning to Fort C.F. Smith Park next month. On Sunday, June 19, the festival celebrating insects that light up summer nights is back for the…