Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Buyers responded to last week’s boost of fresh inventory by ratifying 58 contracts this week, an increase of 23 percent. And there was a surge of 14 ratified contracts over $1 million, indicating that the upper price bracket may be rebounding in Arlington.
The average list price of ratified contracts this week also increased from $711,000 last week to $766,000 this week. And the average days on market dropped from 51 to 41 this week. Meanwhile, some 75 fresh new listings came on the market for buyers to choose from, ranging in price from $61,000 to $2.45 million.
While the fall real estate market in Arlington got off to a slow start, it now appears to be in full swing. A good sign for both buyers and sellers. Listing of the week: a $2.45 million condo in Waterview with two bedrooms and four bathrooms.
- 2501B WALTER REED DR #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $299,500
- 1029 STUART ST N #405, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $385,000
- 1800 WILSON BLVD #238, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $432,900
- 1276 WAYNE ST N #408, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $639,000
- 1201 GARFIELD ST N #612, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $655,000
- 2110 GRANT ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $729,000
- 3116 NOTTINGHAM ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,075,000
- 1111 19TH ST N #2201/2202, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $2,450,000
Do homes sold on-market sell for more than homes sold off-market? The latest Ask Eli digs into the data.
Numerous Arlington County police officers, firefighters and medics are on scene at the Pentagon after a shooting at the Metrobus platform, outside the Pentagon Metro station.
Four years ago today, one of the strangest stories in Arlington history played out. It was a slow Thursday in August when an ARLnow editor was on the phone while…
A resident was seriously hurt after trying to confront a thief in his backyard. The incident happened around 3:30 p.m. Friday on the 6200 block of Washington Blvd, in the Highland…