Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Buyers responded to last week’s boost of fresh inventory by ratifying 58 contracts this week, an increase of 23 percent. And there was a surge of 14 ratified contracts over $1 million, indicating that the upper price bracket may be rebounding in Arlington.
The average list price of ratified contracts this week also increased from $711,000 last week to $766,000 this week. And the average days on market dropped from 51 to 41 this week. Meanwhile, some 75 fresh new listings came on the market for buyers to choose from, ranging in price from $61,000 to $2.45 million.
While the fall real estate market in Arlington got off to a slow start, it now appears to be in full swing. A good sign for both buyers and sellers. Listing of the week: a $2.45 million condo in Waterview with two bedrooms and four bathrooms.
- 2501B WALTER REED DR #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $299,500
- 1029 STUART ST N #405, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $385,000
- 1800 WILSON BLVD #238, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $432,900
- 1276 WAYNE ST N #408, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $639,000
- 1201 GARFIELD ST N #612, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $655,000
- 2110 GRANT ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $729,000
- 3116 NOTTINGHAM ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,075,000
- 1111 19TH ST N #2201/2202, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $2,450,000
Explore the tight-knit community and cyclist friendly neighborhood of Waycroft and Woodlawn in Neighborhood Spotlight.
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/3.5 BA home with oak hardwood floors, finished basement and deck.
It’s been a busy week. A new music venue and watering hole opened, students rallied around abortion rights, and the police responded to a couple of bank robberies. We hope…
A 53-year-old Florida man is behind bars after being found with a gun, ammunition and drugs on the grounds of Washington-Liberty High School, police say. Officers were dispatched to a…