Perched on the 10th floor of The Odyssey, this 1635 SF, 2 BR + den, 2.5 BA, corner unit stretches out behind floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking Georgetown, the Palisades and the National Cathedral.
The master suite and second bedroom with full bath occupy opposite ends of the unit, providing privacy for each. In between are the Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Den with fireplace and a half-bath and laundry.
Platinum level finishes include a Viking wall oven and microwave, Wolf gas and electric cooktops, SubZero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, Miele washer/dryer, maple hardwood flooring and marble master bathroom finishes.
Other features include:
- Den with electric fireplace
- Expansive marble master bathroom
- Large walk-in Master Bedroom closet with custom Poliform built-ins
- Two balconies
- Gourmet kitchen with custom glass and tile backsplash and maple Crystal cabinets
- 9-foot ceilings throughout
Walk to the Saturday Farmers’ Market at Courthouse and many desirable shops/restaurants in the Clarendon/Courthouse corridor.