Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The pace of the Arlington real estate market remains steady, with buyers again this week busily ratifying 56 contracts while 73 home owners put their properties up for sale.
Of the 56 ratified deals, some 38 were condos and townhomes and only seven homes were priced over $1 million. The high ratio of condo sales pulled the average list price of ratified contracts down to $512,000 from the previous week’s average of $766,000. Of those ratified, the average days on market was 42, almost identical to last week’s average DOM.
The total inventory in Arlington of actively available homes stands at 667, providing a good variety of choices for buyers. Mortgage interest rates also dropped this week with a conventional 30-year fixed rate moving from 4.25 percent last week to 4.15 percent this week.
- 2926 BUCHANAN ST S #C1, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $349,950
- 2414C WALTER REED DR #44-3, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $449,990
- 901 MONROE ST N #303, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $559,000
- 2538C FAIRFAX DR, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $625,000
- 5100 10TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $649,900
- 1135 TAYLOR ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $719,000
- 872 KENSINGTON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $749,000
- 4524 32ND RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,335,000
The Arlington branch of the NAACP has come out in support of the county’s Missing Middle Housing Study draft framework.
Primary and urgent veterinary care clinic Bond Vet and dog daycare and boarding facility District Dogs are set to open locations in Clarendon in June. Both businesses are coming to…
A particularly sharp bend in the GW Parkway near Key Bridge has claimed another vehicular victim An SUV overturned in the southbound lanes around 1:15 p.m., blocking all lanes and…
There has been a modest, but noticeable drop in the intensity of demand and buyer activity over the last 3-4 weeks.