The ultimate in urban living is found in this two-level condominium townhouse at 1418 N. Rhodes Street, Unit B107.
Conveniently located between the Rosslyn and Courthouse Metro Stations, this property features the following:
- Over 1,830 square feet of well appointed, loft-like space in 4 year old Rhodes Hill Square
- High ceilings, tall windows, gleaming wood floors on the main level
- Open, airy living room flows into the dining room and kitchen for entertaining and daily living
- Upscale kitchen features ample maple cabinets, generous granite countertops, pantry cupboards, breakfast bar, JennAir stainless appliances, including gas range
- Main level powder room, two closets and entry to 2 garage spaces
- High ceilings and windows continue into the upstairs which provides two bedrooms and a private den
- The large master bedroom provides a walk-in closet, second closet and an en-suite bathroom with separate soaking tub, oversized shower and double bowl vanity
- The second bedroom is served by the hall bathroom with a large vanity for additional storage
- Also on this level is a private den for an office, playroom or private space for a guest
- A full size washer and dryer, linen closet and utility/storage room complete this level
- Walk to park across the street, shops, restaurants, nightlife, farmer’s market, movies, and bikepath
- Dream commute to Washington, Crystal City, Rosslyn-Ballston Business Corridor, Fort Myer and Foreign Service Institute
- Excellent reverse commute to Tyson’s Corner and Dulles Tech Corridor
- Schools: Key or Science Focus Elementary School, Williamsburg Middle School, Yorktown High School
An open house will be held Sunday, Oct. 26 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Listed at $845,000, additional details about 1418 N. Rhodes Street are available at betsytwigg.com.
Betsey can be reached at 703-967-4391 or [email protected].