The ultimate in urban living is found in this two-level condominium townhouse at 1418 N. Rhodes Street, Unit B107.
Conveniently located between the Rosslyn and Courthouse Metro Stations, this property features the following:
- Over 1,830 square feet of well appointed, loft-like space in 4 year old Rhodes Hill Square
- High ceilings, tall windows, gleaming wood floors on the main level
- Open, airy living room flows into the dining room and kitchen for entertaining and daily living
- Upscale kitchen features ample maple cabinets, generous granite countertops, pantry cupboards, breakfast bar, JennAir stainless appliances, including gas range
- Main level powder room, two closets and entry to 2 garage spaces
- High ceilings and windows continue into the upstairs which provides two bedrooms and a private den
- The large master bedroom provides a walk-in closet, second closet and an en-suite bathroom with separate soaking tub, oversized shower and double bowl vanity
- The second bedroom is served by the hall bathroom with a large vanity for additional storage
- Also on this level is a private den for an office, playroom or private space for a guest
- A full size washer and dryer, linen closet and utility/storage room complete this level
- Walk to park across the street, shops, restaurants, nightlife, farmer’s market, movies, and bikepath
- Dream commute to Washington, Crystal City, Rosslyn-Ballston Business Corridor, Fort Myer and Foreign Service Institute
- Excellent reverse commute to Tyson’s Corner and Dulles Tech Corridor
- Schools: Key or Science Focus Elementary School, Williamsburg Middle School, Yorktown High School
An open house will be held Sunday, Oct. 26 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Listed at $845,000, additional details about 1418 N. Rhodes Street are available at betsytwigg.com.
Betsey can be reached at 703-967-4391 or [email protected].
As Arlington County continues collecting feedback on the preliminary concept plan to turn Langston Blvd into a “Green Main Street” over several decades, a few disagreements have emerged. Some say…
RSVP to learn about the Forestry and Natural Resources Plan during the virtual open house tomorrow at 7 p.m.
Within the first five minutes of Netflix’s new series Partner Track, Arlington native and Yorktown High School graduate Alexandra Turshen already has her “boss” moment by telling the new paralegal…
The Arlington Art Truck is back this fall starting October 1 with an exhibit focused on Arlington’s birds.
Now you can have fun with your family and friends when deciding where to eat!
Just hop aboard The Lunch Train and set the destination for: breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or nightlife!
– No app necessary. Simply go to the website if you’d like!
– No account necessary
– Use your current location or a desired location
– Add restaurants you’re interested in, invite your friends, and play the game!
Lyon Park & Ashton Heights’ biennial home & garden biennial tour is back. The tour will include contemporary custom homes, older historic bungalows as well as renovated properties. One of the stunning homes on the tour is pictured above. In addition to beautiful & unique homes, the Villa & Vistas ’22 event will conclude with a festive reception at the Lyon Park Community Center at 414 N Fillmore Street, Arlington VA 22201. What could be better right?
All proceeds from this event will go to the Lyon Park Citizens Association (LPCA) towards our neighborhood jewel & hub, the Lyon Park Community Center (LPCC).
When: Sunday, October 2nd, Noon – 4 PM.
Where: Meet to get your tickets and the tour map at the Lyon Park Community Center (414 N Fillmore Street) We will have a table with information outside.
Are you ready to jump into homeownership or started considering it but don’t know where to start? Financial preparation is key when thinking about purchasing your first home and the first step to getting pre-approved. Join ACFCU for our Homebuying