The ultimate in urban living is found in this two-level condominium townhouse at 1418 N. Rhodes Street, Unit B107.
Conveniently located between the Rosslyn and Courthouse Metro Stations, this property features the following:
- Over 1,830 square feet of well appointed, loft-like space in 4 year old Rhodes Hill Square
- High ceilings, tall windows, gleaming wood floors on the main level
- Open, airy living room flows into the dining room and kitchen for entertaining and daily living
- Upscale kitchen features ample maple cabinets, generous granite countertops, pantry cupboards, breakfast bar, JennAir stainless appliances, including gas range
- Main level powder room, two closets and entry to 2 garage spaces
- High ceilings and windows continue into the upstairs which provides two bedrooms and a private den
- The large master bedroom provides a walk-in closet, second closet and an en-suite bathroom with separate soaking tub, oversized shower and double bowl vanity
- The second bedroom is served by the hall bathroom with a large vanity for additional storage
- Also on this level is a private den for an office, playroom or private space for a guest
- A full size washer and dryer, linen closet and utility/storage room complete this level
- Walk to park across the street, shops, restaurants, nightlife, farmer’s market, movies, and bikepath
- Dream commute to Washington, Crystal City, Rosslyn-Ballston Business Corridor, Fort Myer and Foreign Service Institute
- Excellent reverse commute to Tyson’s Corner and Dulles Tech Corridor
- Schools: Key or Science Focus Elementary School, Williamsburg Middle School, Yorktown High School
An open house will be held Sunday, Oct. 26 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Listed at $845,000, additional details about 1418 N. Rhodes Street are available at betsytwigg.com.
Betsey can be reached at 703-967-4391 or [email protected].
A local man raised nearly $2,000 holding a yard sale this past weekend to help children impacted by the war. Constantin a Ukrainian-American who lives in Arlington’s East Falls Church…
Cali is the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week who loves treats, watching Netflix and nose boops.
A new restorative justice program launched last week in Arlington, aimed at diverting those under the age of 26 from the criminal justice system. The “Heart of Safety” program, part…
The caveat emptor (let the buyer beware) concept in real estate is discussed in the latest Ask Eli.