The ultimate in urban living is found in this two-level condominium townhouse at 1418 N. Rhodes Street, Unit B107.
Conveniently located between the Rosslyn and Courthouse Metro Stations, this property features the following:
- Over 1,830 square feet of well appointed, loft-like space in 4 year old Rhodes Hill Square
- High ceilings, tall windows, gleaming wood floors on the main level
- Open, airy living room flows into the dining room and kitchen for entertaining and daily living
- Upscale kitchen features ample maple cabinets, generous granite countertops, pantry cupboards, breakfast bar, JennAir stainless appliances, including gas range
- Main level powder room, two closets and entry to 2 garage spaces
- High ceilings and windows continue into the upstairs which provides two bedrooms and a private den
- The large master bedroom provides a walk-in closet, second closet and an en-suite bathroom with separate soaking tub, oversized shower and double bowl vanity
- The second bedroom is served by the hall bathroom with a large vanity for additional storage
- Also on this level is a private den for an office, playroom or private space for a guest
- A full size washer and dryer, linen closet and utility/storage room complete this level
- Walk to park across the street, shops, restaurants, nightlife, farmer’s market, movies, and bikepath
- Dream commute to Washington, Crystal City, Rosslyn-Ballston Business Corridor, Fort Myer and Foreign Service Institute
- Excellent reverse commute to Tyson’s Corner and Dulles Tech Corridor
- Schools: Key or Science Focus Elementary School, Williamsburg Middle School, Yorktown High School
An open house will be held Sunday, Oct. 26 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Listed at $845,000, additional details about 1418 N. Rhodes Street are available at betsytwigg.com.
Betsey can be reached at 703-967-4391 or [email protected].
Funeral Procession for Marine — From the Arlington County Police Department: “A funeral procession for Cpl. Spencer Collart, who tragically died in a training exercise, will travel through Arlington tomorrow….
Good Friday evening, Arlington. Let’s take a look back at today’s stories and a look forward to tomorrow’s event calendar. 🕗 News recap The following articles were published earlier today…
A local nonprofit specializing in job placement for disabled individuals is drawing on federal funding to expand its services.
This column is written by the team at Arrowine & Cheese (4508 Cherry Hill Road). Sign up for the email newsletter and receive exclusive discounts and offers. Order from Arrowine’s expanding online store for curbside pickup…
Sometimes mold is easy to spot, but you don’t know how deep inside your walls it has spread. It can grow in sinks, cabinets, and other places you frequent every day. If you find mold, the question remains: Do I call a professional? Thistle Environmental, LLC believes in quality, comprehensive testing.
CALL NOW: (703) 929-4036
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING brings people a fast, affordable, and high-quality solution for all of their interior or exterior residential and commercial painting projects. We respect your time as much as you do and provide the quality paint job you expect, in a timeline that is unexpected.
Schedule a consult today:
T. (202) 845-7899
Come celebrate National Coming Out Day at Equality Arlington’s Coming Out Party on Wednesday, October 11th from 7-8:30 PM at Busboys and Poets (Shirlington)! Senator Adam Ebbin is our featured speaker and we will have Arlingtonians sharing what coming out