Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington saw only 48 new listings come on the market this week, ranging in price from $155,000 to $2.275 million. The drop in interest rates last week has not inspired buyers this week as only 44 properties went under contract, one sale less than last week’s figure.
Mortgage interest rates have held steady at 4 percent for a 30-year fixed rate loan. Of those properties that sold this week, the average list price was $612,851 and the average days on market jumped to 68. Economists and real estate professionals are scratching their heads wondering why markets across the U.S. and here are so sluggish when interest rates and other economic indicators are trending well.
Check out the listing of the week at 5812 N. 37th St. priced at $2.275m.
- 3000 SPOUT RUN PKWY #B107, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $259,900
- 4854 28TH ST S #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $419,950
- 1900 TUCKAHOE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $599,900
- 1134 HARRISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $665,000
- 3800 NELLY CUSTIS DR, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $750,000
- 23 OAKLAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $869,000
- 1530 KEY BLVD #PH25, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $1,399,000
- 5812 37TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $2,275,000