Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Clearly buyers got the memo about the recently reduced interest rates and went out this week and ratified 64 contracts, nearly a 50 percent increase over last week. Some 11 of those were priced over $1 million.
That’s a healthy bump for Halloween. Lenders are reporting that jumbo rates (loans over $625,000) are lower than conforming rates for the first time in memory. Meanwhile, home sellers were shy to put their properties on the market this week with only 50 new listings ranging up to $3.6 million.
Two notable picks: check out 612 N. Garfield Street, the new 3-D virtual tour technology; and the $1.3 million condo at 1530 Key Blvd.
- 4201 LEE HWY #408, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $259,900
- 4141 HENDERSON RD #126, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $389,500
- 2548C ARLINGTON MILL DR #3, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $459,900
- 1050 TAYLOR ST N #1-412, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $505,000
- 4501 19TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $799,900
- 612 GARFIELD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $889,900
- 1819 HIGHLAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,349,000
- 1530 KEY BLVD #PH25, ARLINGTON, VA 22209-$1,399,000