Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Halloween did not slow down the buyers from finding their new homes this week.
Sixty-seven contracts were ratified, exceeding last week’s 64 (which was a 50 percent increase from the week before). Only three were over $1 million, down from 11 last report. The average list price was $589,093 and average days on market was 51.
It is interesting to note that of the 64 properties, 31 had list price reductions. With rates as low as they are and sellers willing to come down to meet the market, this is an excellent time to buy a home!
Two notable listings are the one at 307 N. Barton Street at $769,900 and 6321 36th Street N. at $1,795,000.
- 2838A WAKEFIELD ST #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $295,500
- 1301 COURTHOUSE RD N #1804, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $520,000
- 111 PARK DR N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $659,000
- 307 BARTON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $769,900
- 1710 GREENBRIER ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $774,900
- 3308 22ND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,169,000
- 1314 STAFFORD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,399,000
- 6321 36TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22213- $1,795,000