Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Ho Ho Hum. The Holiday Season is certainly upon us and having its usual impact on the real estate market. This week it is slow.
Only 28 new listings came on the market, and only 19 properties went under contract. This is normally the slowest time of year for real estate. Don’t expect much increased activity until after the New Year. Most of the new listings are condos priced in the low to mid-range ($200,000-$600,000), along with a few townhomes and detached homes.
For those ratified properties, the average days on market has jumped to 70, and the average list price also increased, to $732,000. It’s still a great time to buy while interest rates are low and sellers are willing to negotiate.
- 2811A 16TH RD S #2811A, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $245,900
- 2030 ADAMS ST N #407, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $299,900
- 4501 ARLINGTON BLVD #504, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $310,000
- 1600 OAK ST N #231, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $409,000
- 1530 KEY BLVD #927, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $465,000
- 834 BUCHANAN ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $675,000
- 303 JACKSON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $718,000
- 1572 COLONIAL TER, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $982,000