Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Home buyers proved ’tis the season for shopping this week by ratifying 33 contracts. That is a very healthy and robust number for the holiday season.
Buyers clearly outpaced sellers this week with only 25 new listings going on the market, most of them being condos. The market right now still favors buyers with low interest rates and opportunities for negotiating great deals. The listing of the week: 309 N. Fillmore Street in Clarendon, an ultra-contemporary spec sale.
- 2807 ARLINGTON BLVD #101, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $299,000
- 2819 ABINGDON ST #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $329,999
- 2821 WAKEFIELD ST #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $354,700
- 1300 CLEVELAND ST S #368, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $447,000
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #816, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $459,900
- 36 OAKLAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $689,000
- 1800 QUANTICO ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $919,900
- 309 N FILLMORE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,900,000
Featured in the latest Just Listed is a 3 BD/2 BA home with a covered front porch. Explore the private backyard in the open house this Saturday from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and Sunday from 1-4 p.m.
Seven years after the initial rollout of Arlington Public Schools’ digital learning initiative, and after a year of heavier use due to distance-learning, opinions on tech in schools remain divided….
It’s overcast and muggy right now, but it could be stormy later today in Arlington.
Amid a rise in coronavirus cases, community leaders and the Arlington County Public Health Division are continuing to find ways to target particular demographics for which more outreach is needed….