Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Home buyers proved ’tis the season for shopping this week by ratifying 33 contracts. That is a very healthy and robust number for the holiday season.
Buyers clearly outpaced sellers this week with only 25 new listings going on the market, most of them being condos. The market right now still favors buyers with low interest rates and opportunities for negotiating great deals. The listing of the week: 309 N. Fillmore Street in Clarendon, an ultra-contemporary spec sale.
- 2807 ARLINGTON BLVD #101, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $299,000
- 2819 ABINGDON ST #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $329,999
- 2821 WAKEFIELD ST #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $354,700
- 1300 CLEVELAND ST S #368, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $447,000
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #816, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $459,900
- 36 OAKLAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $689,000
- 1800 QUANTICO ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $919,900
- 309 N FILLMORE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,900,000
Today’s Listing of the Day features a 3 BD/3 BA home with over 2,000 square feet of living space and a hands-free kitchen faucet.
The Pike, a large-scale work of public art, is finally being installed this week at the southwest corner of Columbia Pike and S. Jefferson Street, near the county line bordering…
A man armed with a hammer smashed and stole from a jewelry store in the Pentagon City mall Thursday morning. Arlington County police say they were dispatched to the 1100…
The Arlington Firefly Festival is returning to Fort C.F. Smith Park next month. On Sunday, June 19, the festival celebrating insects that light up summer nights is back for the…