Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Happy New Year! Team Cathell wishes you a happy and prosperous 2015.
It was a very slow real estate market this week in Arlington, as should be expected for the week between Christmas and New Years. Only two new listings came on the market and 16 properties went under contract. We have listed below eight recent listings that came on the market within the last 15 days. Best wishes for the New Year.
- 2840 ABINGDON ST #B2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $245,000
- 900 TAYLOR ST #1617, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $324,900
- 1401 EDGEWOOD ST S #495, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $369,900
- 4803 30TH ST S #A1, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $373,000
- 3800 FAIRFAX DR #201, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $425,000
- 1205 GARFIELD ST N #809, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $549,900
- 4141 HENDERSON RD #1010, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $595,000
- 2822 ARLINGTON RIDGE RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $790,000
Did you know the Arlington Public Library lets you borrow free energy efficiency tools? The latest Rethink Energy shares the details.
President Joe Biden paid a visit to Arlington and the recently-renovated Lubber Run Park, in support of Democrat Terry McAuliffe’s Virginia gubernatorial bid.
With one month to go before school starts, parents are being urged to enroll their kids in some Arlington public schools amid a continued drop in enrollment. Screenshots and emails…
When Marjorie Tarantino was closing on the purchase of her townhouse this spring, she learned there were problems with the deck. Tarantino had bought a property in the Richard Bassett…