Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The Arlington market is starting out the New Year with promise. Some 27 new listings hit the market this week ranging in price from $200,000 to $2.2 million.
Buyers were active as well ratifying 25 contracts. That’s a pretty good start for 2015. The market remains favorable to buyers with interest rates still sitting at near record lows. It’s still a great time to buy.
- 1415 S EDGEWOOD ST #459, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $299,000
- 1301 WALTER REED DR #204, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $310,000
- 3835 9TH ST N #405W, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $375,000
- 3082 WOODROW ST #B1, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $399,990
- 6707C WASHINGTON BLVD, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $599,000
- 2628 POCOMOKE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $735,000
- 4307 9TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $749,990
- 2310 14TH ST N #406, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $779,900
Did you know the Arlington Public Library lets you borrow free energy efficiency tools? The latest Rethink Energy shares the details.
President Joe Biden paid a visit to Arlington and the recently-renovated Lubber Run Park, in support of Democrat Terry McAuliffe’s Virginia gubernatorial bid.
With one month to go before school starts, parents are being urged to enroll their kids in some Arlington public schools amid a continued drop in enrollment. Screenshots and emails…
When Marjorie Tarantino was closing on the purchase of her townhouse this spring, she learned there were problems with the deck. Tarantino had bought a property in the Richard Bassett…