Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The inventory of Arlington homes for sale jumped by 51 this week as owners decided it is time to sell. That’s the biggest weekly increase since last fall. All but four of those new listings are under $1 million.
Buyer activity also surged this week, with 47 properties going under contract ranging in price from $175,000 to $2.2 million. Only five of those sales were over $1 million. The mid to lower price points in Arlington continue to be robust. Buyers right now are taking advantage of the combination of low interest rates — this week at 3.7 percent for 30-year fixed — and the remnants of flat prices left over from the fall-winter market. With this level of renewed activity, keep an eye out for prices to start increasing soon.
Listing of the week: 2008 N. Brandywine Street. Good value, and check out the hottest new super high def 3-D virtual tour “Nubefin.”
Special Note: Team Cathell and Intercoastal Mortgage Company are pleased to invite you to a home buyers seminar on Monday, Jan. 26, 7:00-7:45 p.m. at the Lyon Village Community Center (1920 N. Highland Street). We will cover the home buying process from start to finish, and how to prepare for the biggest financial decision of your life. Please RSVP via email or on our Facebook page to ensure we have enough materials.
- 3000 SPOUT RUN PKWY #A504, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $259,900
- 4501 ARLINGTON BLVD #801, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $285,000
- 1001 N. RANDOLPH ST #823, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $364,900
- 1756 N. RHODES ST N #6-331, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $375,000
- 3409 S. WAKEFIELD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $450,000
- 2532 WALTER REED DR #5, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $529,000
- 2008 N. BRANDYWINE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $719,900
- 2824 BEECHWOOD CIR, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $968,000