Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The cold weather hasn’t kept the buyers away, but it seems to have intimidated the sellers. Only 34 new listings came on the market this week, all but one under $1 million.
Some 80 percent of those listings are condos spread evenly in north and south Arlington. Buyers this week were busy ratifying contracts on 44 properties priced from $129,000 to $2.2 million. The average days on market has dropped slightly to 67, and the average list price of those ratified is $573,000.
The interest rate on a 30-year fixed rate loan remains hovering at 3.7 percent and is expected to stay unchanged for some time even though the Federal Reserve has signaled that it will raise its short term rate starting sometime this year.
- 3000 SPOUT RUN PKWY #B209, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $245,000
- 3310 WAKEFIELD ST #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $362,900
- 2598F ARLINGTON MILL DR #6, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $369,000
- 1301 CLEVELAND ST S #356, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $370,000
- 880 POLLARD ST #503, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $475,000
- 1908 MONROE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $649,000
- 4757 6TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $649,900
- 1207 LIVINGSTON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $749,990