Urban Igloo is growing in Arlington and needs real estate agents.
We are growing fast in NORTHERN VIRGINIA and need top agents to handle our leads and spearhead our growth.
Are you a smart, motivated person who loves working with people in a fast-paced environment?
Are you interested in real estate, and would enjoy matching people with apartments while having the potential to make $40,000+ your first year?
Do you have a real estate license, or are you planning to get one (with the promise of a great job at the end)?
Do you love working your own hours and being your own boss?
If so, you may be just the kind of person we seek to hire. You can start making money quickly and work in a high-energy environment as a full-time real estate agent with Urban Igloo. Get the experience you need to jump-start your career from a company that’s entrepreneurial, specializes in rentals and is growing fast (that’s why we need you).
What You Need
- A go-getter attitude and a passion for real estate
- A background in sales, leasing or real estate
- An active real estate license or you are in the process of obtaining one
- Access to a clean, insured vehicle and enjoy driving
- A smartphone you keep within site, ready to conduct business on the fly
- Local knowledge of the DMV area and the confidence to share your love of our great city
- You are comfortable working weekends and getting paid on a commission basis
What You Get
- Potential to make $40,000+ in your first year with the best rental commission splits in the business
- Qualified renter and landlord leads to help you grow your business
- Training and mentorship from some of the best folks in the business
- Control of your own hours – it’s truly a matter of effort dictating success
- Tools and resources to close your first deal within one month
- A gateway to a successful career in commercial or residential real estate or expansion within Urban Igloo
- A fun bunch of co-workers in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company
To apply for this position, click here.
The preceding article was written and sponsored by Urban Igloo
Shop local this holiday season with Take Loudoun Home for the Holidays that’s connecting farmers and businesses with local customers.
The four-decade-old, Arlington-born Lebanese Taverna is launching a new membership service, providing customers with a “Chef’s Tasting” menu or a curated selection of Lebanese wines at home every month. “This…
On Nov. 16, County planning staff briefed the County Board on Phase I of the Missing Middle Housing Study.
The Arlington School Board will vote on boundary changes tomorrow (Thursday) targeting two overcapacity schools in South Arlington. This fall, Superintendent Francisco Durán launched a “limited” fall 2021 boundary process…