Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Hoo-wee! The inventory has started pouring in this week in Arlington. The spring market has definitely begun.
Some 75 new listings hit the market this week in all price ranges from $165,000 to $3 million, and all types of homes and all locations. The average list price jumped to $752,000.
The buyers have responded with this uptick in choices by ratifying 55 contracts this week with an average list price of $707,000 and 60 days on the market. Many of the sold homes this week were on the market for only a few days. Mortgage interest rates are cooperating, with the average 30-year fixed rate dropping this week to 3.6 percent. It’s a great time to buy!
- 1811 HANCOCK ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,650,000
- 800 DANVILLE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $830,000
- 1009 LIVINGSTON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $719,900
- 3829 9TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $625,000
- 5400 10TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $595,000
- 3540 STAFFORD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $480,000
- 2023 21ST ST N #27, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $349,000
- 1903 KEY BLVD #11545, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $348,000
Explore the hidden gem that is Arlington Heights with Susan Minnick in this week’s Neighborhood Spotlight.
After sunny, near-perfect weather during the work week, a cloudier and cooler weekend awaits. The local news cycle in Arlington has remained busy, shifting from stories around this month’s County…
The cement spheres of “Dark Star Park” in Rosslyn, the electric blue ribbon of “Dressed Up and Pinned” in Courthouse and the twin striped monoliths of “Echo” in the park…
(Updated 2:15 p.m.) Hundreds of students walked out of their classrooms this morning to take a stand against sexual assault and harassment in Arlington Public Schools. Walkouts were held from…