Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Hoo-wee! The inventory has started pouring in this week in Arlington. The spring market has definitely begun.
Some 75 new listings hit the market this week in all price ranges from $165,000 to $3 million, and all types of homes and all locations. The average list price jumped to $752,000.
The buyers have responded with this uptick in choices by ratifying 55 contracts this week with an average list price of $707,000 and 60 days on the market. Many of the sold homes this week were on the market for only a few days. Mortgage interest rates are cooperating, with the average 30-year fixed rate dropping this week to 3.6 percent. It’s a great time to buy!
- 1811 HANCOCK ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,650,000
- 800 DANVILLE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $830,000
- 1009 LIVINGSTON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $719,900
- 3829 9TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $625,000
- 5400 10TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $595,000
- 3540 STAFFORD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $480,000
- 2023 21ST ST N #27, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $349,000
- 1903 KEY BLVD #11545, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $348,000
Demolition of the former Jaleo restaurant building in Crystal City began this week, as the site plan review process for a redevelopment on the block kicked off earlier this month….
Kenmore Middle School’s student release has been delayed and the school has been placed in “secure the building” mode due to a possible security threat.
Biz Talk discusses Arlington’s business community and their commitment to sustainability.
Don’t miss out on joining a summer league with DC Fray before registration closes June 14.