Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The volume of ratified contracts this week outpaced the volume of fresh new listings. Buyers came out and ratified 61 contracts, while only 50 sellers put their homes on the market this week. Most of those new listings are condos ranging in price from $165,000 to $1.1 million.
Arlington is still struggling with low inventory, but the spring market has certainly started for buyers with multiple offers on many of those transactions this week. Average days on market has dropped to 54, and the average list price of those ratified this week is $599,000. Interest rates have held steady, still hovering at 3.7 percent for a 30-year fixed rate.
- 4141 HENDERSON RD N #503, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $314,995
- 3256 UTAH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $369,900
- 4424 36TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $464,000
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #404, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $599,999
- 1201 GARFIELD ST N #308, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $665,000
- 3817 7TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $699,900
- 207 IRVING ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $825,000
- 2416 QUEEN ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $829,000