Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s sub-freezing temperatures seem to have kept sellers from listing their properties this week. Only 46 brave sellers put their homes on the market, ranging in price from $159,000 to $1.95 million.
But the weather hasn’t stopped the buyers. They are not waiting for the daffodils and tulips to bloom before coming out to buy. This week buyers ratified contracts on 58 properties of all types up to $1.9 million. The higher end market saw eight homes sell for over $1 million. Of those ratified, the average list price was $652,000 and the average days on market dropped to 50. This is another indication that the spring real estate market is here, even though it doesn’t feel like spring with our freezing weather.
Listing of the week: 114 N. Cleveland Street, already renovated and walk to Clarendon.
- 1808 QUEENS LN #212, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $285,000
- 2920 BUCHANAN ST S #B2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $334,900
- 3539 UTAH ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $398,000
- 3830 9TH ST N #203W, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $505,000
- 6703 WASHINGTON BLVD #D, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $589,000
- 627 GARFIELD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $685,000
- 114 CLEVELAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $739,900
- 414 GARFIELD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $798,000