Are you considering buying a home in Arlington or the DC area in 2015?
If so, attend this Arlington home buyer seminar in Ballston next Wednesday, March 4th.
Three industry experts – Joe Zamoiski of 1st Portfolio Lending, George Papakostas of Long & Foster, and George Glekas of GPN Title – will give an informative talk about the process of buying a home in Arlington. Joe, George, and George have years of experience between them in the Arlington market, not to mention hundreds of successful transactions.
They’ll cover the home-buying process in detail, including:
- Identifying a home.
- The offer, negotiation, and closing process.
- Financing, including loan approval and figuring out what you can afford.
- State of the Arlington market.
In addition to the above, the purpose of the seminar is to answer your questions. Attendance is kept low to allow ample attention for all attendees. You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions during the Q&A or afterwards if you’d prefer to ask a question privately.
The speakers will present for 45 minutes or so, after which there will be Q&A for 30 minutes, when the seminar officially ends. But Joe, George, and George will stick around as long as necessary to answer all questions.
- Location: In Ballston at the Residence Inn Ballston, 650 N Quincy St, Arlington, VA 22203 (map).
- Parking: Free, on site.
- Metro-accessible: A few blocks from both the Ballston and Virginia Square stations.
- Cost: $15 per person here, $20 at the door.
- Food: Snacks and drinks will be provided.
- Questions: Email [email protected] or call 703-842-1391.
The preceding post was written and sponsored by Urban Turf.