Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Perhaps last week’s surge of ratified contracts has lured sellers this week to brave the snow and cold and put their properties on the market.
Some 54 new listings just came of the market this week, ranging in price from $212,000 to $2.3 million. Nearly 65 percent of those listings are condos and the remainder are about an even number of townhouses and detached homes. The same number of properties were sold this week. Exactly 54 contracts were ratified, demonstrating the buyers know it’s a good time to buy.
The Federal Reserve chairwoman’s comments this week that short-term rates would stay unchanged surprised the markets, and resulted in mortgage rates remaining steady at about 3.75 percent for a 30-year fixed rate in our area. But, the average days on market this week droped significantly to 35, indicating a hot hot market that will push prices up from bidding wars. For buyers, there’s no time to waste in finding a home.
Listing of the week: 430 N. Jackson St.; and click on the new high tech 3-D virtual tour for a tech treat.
- 4500 FOUR MILE RUN DR #426, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $329,900
- 2101 MONROE ST N #217, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $335,000
- 1530 KEY BLVD #121, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $395,000
- 4632 31ST RD S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $450,000
- 5627 7TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $599,450
- 530 OAKLAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $949,900
- 430 JACKSON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,250,000
- 4805 YORKTOWN BLVD, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,549,000