Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Is this déjà vu all over again? Didn’t we go through an endless winter last year? This week’s snow storm hasn’t stopped the real estate market in Arlington.
Sellers this week put more properties on the market than any week so far this year with 65 new listings ranging in price from $120,000 to $1.9 million. Buyers should be thrilled with lots of new inventory, mostly condos. With spring officially just two weeks away, buyers this week are not waiting for the cherry blossoms.
They ratified 59 contracts this week ranging from $180,000 to $3.9 million, a glitzy Turnberry Tower condo in Rosslyn. The average list price of ratified contracts was $587,000 and the average days on market was 46.
Interest rates edged a tiny bit lower this week but still hovering right at 3.75 percent for a 30-yearr fixed rate. The mortgage industry has recently seen some new products, and return of some old products as well, such as no-doc loans. If you are a buyer, be sure to ask your lender about new products that might be just right for you.
- 1742 RHODES ST N #5-302, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $265,000
- 4501 ARLINGTON BLVD #824, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $294,900
- 2916 BUCHANAN ST #A1, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $399,000
- 3278 UTAH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $459,000
- 2402 WALTER REED DR S #C, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $483,000
- 900 21ST ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $810,000
- 2134 POLLARD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $899,999
- 3519 PERSHING DR, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $949,900