Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Here comes the sun, and here comes the inventory. Arlington buyers got 73 new listings to choose from this week in all price ranges and types including lots of condos and a few new construction homes.
Also this week, some 46 properties were sold including a $3.9 million condo at Turnberry Tower in Rosslyn. For those ratified this week, the average sales price was $696,000 and average days on market was 52. The 30-year fixed rate mortgage has remained steady at about 3.75 percent. The Arlington real estate Spring market has heated up.
- 3033 COLUMBUS ST S #B1, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $324,900
- 4826 30TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $550,000
- 1200 HARTFORD ST N #412, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $625,000
- 2121 MILITARY RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $675,000
- 2367 QUEEN ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $785,000
- 1200 NASH ST #854, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $899,900
- 559 OAKLAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $927,000
- 1924 HARVARD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,799,000