Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The spring inventory floodgates finally opened this week with 79 fresh new listings ranging in price from $142,000 to $2.6 million covering every corner of Arlington.
The good weather brought out the buyers too, and they ratified 73 contracts this week, demonstrating that the market is now sizzling. Agents are reporting that it’s becoming more commonplace for multiple offers on well-priced homes in excellent condition. Mortgage rates held steady this week as well, still hovering at 3.75 percent for 30-year fixed rate. It’s a great time to buy, and to sell.
- 3308 POCOMOKE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,799,000
- 1503C COLONIAL TER N, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $895,000
- 1224 POWHATAN ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $799,000
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #814, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $599,999
- 4168 36TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $454,900
- 114B BEDFORD ST #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $410,000
- 3830 9TH ST N #302E, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $389,000
- 3000 SPOUT RUN PKWY #A408, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $242,000
An Arlington man is facing charges after allegedly shoving and threatening a county parking aide. The incident happened Thursday afternoon along S. Lowell Street in the Green Valley neighborhood. “At…
Fill your days with adventure as District Fray Magazine compiles a list of 26 things to do this summer.
Sponsored by Monday Properties and written by ARLnow, Startup Monday is a weekly column that profiles Arlington-based startups, founders, and other local technology news. Monday Properties is proudly featuring 1515 Wilson Blvd in Rosslyn. Two companies that help…
Our Mom Eugenia, a popular Great Falls-based Greek restaurant, is opening a new outpost in Shirlington. The family-owned Greek eatery is aiming to open by the fall, a press release…