Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
It’s been a great week for buyers in the Arlington real estate market. Another fresh wave of new inventory has hit the market with 75 new listings ranging in price from $175,000 to $1.6 million. The additional choices inspired buyers to ratify 83 contracts this week, the highest number so far this year.
The average list price of ratified contracts is $675,000 and the average days on market is 45. At this pace, Arlington has only 2.2 months of inventory. Buyers also took advantage this week of a dip in interest rates sparked by Fed comments and the continuous flow of capital from riskier Euro markets to the U.S. and the 10-year Treasury bonds. The 30-year fixed rate dropped this week from 3.75 to 3.7 percent. It’s a great time to buy property in Arlington.
- 801 GREENBRIER ST S #112, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $329,500
- 4619 30TH RD S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $424,900
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #PH14, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $589,900
- 851 GLEBE RD N #311, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $619,900
- 5729 8TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $789,900
- 1037 26TH RD S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $983,000
- 914 IVY ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,050,000
- 3530 36TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,100,000