Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
It’s been a great week for buyers in the Arlington real estate market. Another fresh wave of new inventory has hit the market with 75 new listings ranging in price from $175,000 to $1.6 million. The additional choices inspired buyers to ratify 83 contracts this week, the highest number so far this year.
The average list price of ratified contracts is $675,000 and the average days on market is 45. At this pace, Arlington has only 2.2 months of inventory. Buyers also took advantage this week of a dip in interest rates sparked by Fed comments and the continuous flow of capital from riskier Euro markets to the U.S. and the 10-year Treasury bonds. The 30-year fixed rate dropped this week from 3.75 to 3.7 percent. It’s a great time to buy property in Arlington.
- 801 GREENBRIER ST S #112, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $329,500
- 4619 30TH RD S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $424,900
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #PH14, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $589,900
- 851 GLEBE RD N #311, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $619,900
- 5729 8TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $789,900
- 1037 26TH RD S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $983,000
- 914 IVY ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,050,000
- 3530 36TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,100,000
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…
Looking for a furry best friend to follow you everywhere? Meet Finley, the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week.