Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The spring market continues to bring fresh new inventory to Arlington. Some 71 new listings came on the market this week ranging in price from $190,000 to $3.5 million.
Nearly 70 percent of the new listings are condos, and 19 new listings are priced over $1 million. This week, buyers ratified 45 contracts with an average list price of $622,000 and average days on market of 42. The national average days on market is 89, and the national average home sale price is $222,000.
Arlington rates in the top 10 hottest real estate markets in the U.S. by “days on market,” topped by San Jose at 22 and San Francisco at 26. Meanwhile, interest rates on a 30-year fixed rate loan held steady at about 3.7 percent. Watch the news to see how the Greek debt repayment this week could affect mortgage interest rates here in the U.S.
- 3000 SPOUT RUN PKWY PKWY #B301, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $325,000
- 2879 BUCHANAN ST #B1, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $329,900
- 90 BEDFORD ST #90B, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $409,900
- 4309 36TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $455,000
- 3800 FAIRFAX DR #404, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $740,000
- 5711 5TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $789,000
- 123 GARFIELD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,049,900
- 511 LINCOLN ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,575,000