Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s hot real estate market set another 2015 record for the most ratified contracts in a week with 88 properties going under contract, beating out last week’s previous record of 83. The average days on market dropped to only 30, approaching the hottest markets in the U.S. at 24 and 26 in San Francisco and San Jose, Calif., respectively.
Fresh new inventory helped motivate buyers to make offers this week. Some 95 new listings came on the market ranging in price from $75,000 to $2.9 million. About 65 percent of those are condos and townhomes. Agents report this week that bidding wars have become common again, especially for new listings priced under $1 million.
Meanwhile, interest rates remain stable with the 30-year fixed rate at about 3.75 percent.
- 4201 LEE HWY #501, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $299,000
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #508, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $405,000
- 156B BEDFORD ST N #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $412,500
- 4814 29TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $434,000
- 1021 GARFIELD ST N #313, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $475,000
- 2321 UTAH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $649,900
- 2919 1ST ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $925,000
- 115 IRVING ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,099,900