Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The pollen is out in full force this week in Arlington and so are the buyers, setting a new record of ratified contracts at 91.
Sales ranged in price from $120,000 to $2.9 million. Some 15 of those sales were priced at over $1 million. Agents report that bidding wars have become common especially on homes priced under $1 million. The hot market has driven the average days on market down to only 29, also setting a record so far this year.
Meanwhile, 83 fresh new listings hit the market this week in Arlington ranging in price from $140,000 to nearly $3 million. Check out the listing of the week: 400 Chain Bridge Rd., priced at $2,950,000.
- 3000 SPOUT RUN PKWY #B107, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $245,000
- 3078 ABINGDON ST S #C1, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $344,900
- 4710 29TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $439,900
- 5732 7TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $625,000
- 739 ALBEMARLE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $709,000
- 2001 15TH ST N #1210, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $719,000
- 808 HIGHLAND ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $750,000
- 400 CHAIN BRIDGE RD, MCLEAN, VA 22101- $2,950,000