Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington buyers continue to rack up a high volume of sales, but sellers appear a little shyer about putting their homes on the market this week.
The pace of ratified contracts remains hot with 83 properties going under contract this week ranging in price from $140,000 to $1.35 million. Only nine of those were over $1 million indicating a softening in the higher-end market. The average days on market this week jumped to 52 due primarily to two outliers, one on the market for a year and another for nearly three years.
Meanwhile, 74 fresh new listings came on the market this week, priced $155,000 to $1.9 million. Interest rates inched up a few basis points as well, now at about 3.8 percent for a 30-year fixed rate.
- 2609 ARLINGTON BLVD #102, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $255,000
- 2916 BUCHANAN ST S #B2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $323,900
- 4315 32ND RD S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $449,900
- 2114 BRANDYWINE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $499,000
- 4501 9TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $625,000
- 1001 DANIEL ST N #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $760,000
- 6053 18TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $800,000
- 533 NORWOOD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $1,470,000
Tour the small tight-knit community of Dover Crystal in the latest Neighborhood Spotlight.
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…