Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The season of graduations and weddings hasn’t slowed Arlington’s real estate market.
It continues at a strong pace with 88 new listings this week and 88 properties sold. That is better than would normally be expected as we slide into the summer.
The prices for both new listings and ratified contracts ranged from $145,000 to about $2 million. The average days on market has held steady at 32.
Mortgage interest rates this week dipped a few basis points to about 4.125% for 30-yr fixed rate. This week’s fresh inventory brought so many great properties it was difficult selecting only eight.
Click on the link below to see all active listings in Arlington.
- 3835 9TH ST N #305E, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $364,900
- 4723 29TH ST S ARLINGTON, VA 22206-$434,000
- 4141 HENDERSON RD #311, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $529,000
- 3800 FAIRFAX DR #102, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $698,000
- 4509 20TH PL N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $699,000
- 405 NORTH FLORIDA ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $849,990
- 4920 34TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $869,900
- 3318 LORCOM LN, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,468,000
Cali is the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week who loves treats, watching Netflix and nose boops.
A new restorative justice program launched last week in Arlington, aimed at diverting those under the age of 26 from the criminal justice system. The “Heart of Safety” program, part…
The caveat emptor (let the buyer beware) concept in real estate is discussed in the latest Ask Eli.
Hawkers, the Asian street food restaurant chain, is now aiming for a mid-August opening in Ballston. The eatery was initially supposed to open back in spring 2021 and, then, June…