Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The Arlington real estate market held steady this week with 63 new listings and 65 ratified contracts.
The fresh inventory ranges in price from $139,000 to $1.8 million. Of those properties sold this week, the average list price dropped to $598,500 and the average days on market held at 52, the same as last week.
Mortgage interest rates also held steady at about 4% for 30-yr fixed rate jumbo.
- 2701 ARLINGTON BLVD #202, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $309,000
- 2930 BUCHANAN ST S #B1, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $329,900
- 1633 COLONIAL TER #105, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $475,000
- 1231 QUINTANA ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $669,000
- 4519 HENDERSON RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $710,000
- 1610 QUEEN ST #222, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $849,900
- 4812 11TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $989,300
- 1308 EVERGREEN ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $1,169,900
President Joe Biden paid a visit to Arlington and the recently-renovated Lubber Run Park, in support of Democrat Terry McAuliffe’s Virginia gubernatorial bid.
With one month to go before school starts, parents are being urged to enroll their kids in some Arlington public schools amid a continued drop in enrollment. Screenshots and emails…
When Marjorie Tarantino was closing on the purchase of her townhouse this spring, she learned there were problems with the deck. Tarantino had bought a property in the Richard Bassett…
We just wanted to take a moment to thank you to everyone who has joined the new ARLnow Press Club over the past week! Counting our existing Patreon supporters, who…