Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The Arlington real estate market remained healthy and steady this week with 59 new listings and 58 ratified contracts.
Condos are selling well. Some 65% of sales this week were condos. The average days on market is unchanged at 50, and mortgage interest rates did not change this week either with 30-yr fixed rate jumbo still at 4%. It’s a great time to buy!
- 1905 RHODES ST #36, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $345,000
- 2921 BUCHANAN ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $424,900
- 1045 UTAH ST #2-710, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $588,500
- 5611 7TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $625,000
- 5721 5TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $650,000
- 816 ADAMS ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $699,000
- 1607 EDISON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $774,900
- 4716 24TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $819,000
Introducing your new Neighborhood Spotlight. Follow McEnearney Associates Realtors as they feature neighborhoods in Arlington.
It’s a Friday afternoon and the start of what promises to be a gorgeous, basically perfect early fall weekend.
A recall effort targeting Arlington’s top prosecutor is reportedly gaining some traction. In August, a political group named Virginians for Safe Communities (VSC) launched a recall effort against Parisa Dehghani-Tafti,…
This week Your Beermonger explains the differences between an Oktoberfest, Marzen and a Festbier.