Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The real estate market in Arlington finally slowed to a summer pace this week as should be expected the week before some schools in the area start up.
Only 50 properties went under contract this week, while 60 new listings came on the market. Of those new listings, a large proportion are single family homes, a change in the trend lately of mostly condos as new listings. Of those homes that sold, the average list price climbed to $$652,000 and average days on market dropped to 42. The volatile stock market this week prompted a slight drop in mortgage interest rates with the 30-year fixed rate dipping just below 4%.
The listing of the week: the historic home at 1721 N. Quincy St.
- 1045 UTAH ST N #2-302, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $452,500
- 901 MCKINLEY RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $659,900
- 1047 STAFFORD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $679,900
- 4639 15TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $750,000
- 1502 UTAH ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $849,900
- 614 23RD ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $859,000
- 1721 QUINCY ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,289,500
- 1170 IVANHOE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $1,449,000