Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Word on the street among active realtors is that the market has already picked up steam a week earlier than normal.
There has been a mini-surge of showings this week. Usually the fall market picks up right AFTER Labor Day weekend, not BEFORE. The mortgage banking industry this week also reported an 11% increase in the number of mortgage applications.
This could all bode well for a robust fall real estate market as buyers try to lock in contracts before mortgage interest rates start to climb.
In Arlington this week, 59 new listings came on the market while buyers ratified 50 contracts. Inventory remains relatively low. The 30-yr fixed rate mortgage held steady just under 4%.
Listing of the week: The opulent double penthouse at 1530 Key Blvd (the Atrium Condominium) in Rosslyn listed at $2,695,000.
- 1611 BARTON ST S #25, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $398,000
- 1343 COLUMBUS ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $499,000
- 3917 17TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $625,000
- 1129 18TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $649,000
- 410 FENWICK ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $650,000
- 855 MADISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $734,900
- 1100 INGLEWOOD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $817,995
- 1530 KEY BLVD #1310, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $2,695,000