Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Welcome to the fall market! In Arlington this week, 83 new listings came on the market while buyers ratified 48 contracts.
A snapshot of the immediate market shows 680 properties actively for sale, with the least expensive $124,900 (1 BR, 1 BA condo, 781 sq ft) and the most expensive $4,000,000 (7 BR, 8 full & 2 half bath single family, 12,000 sq ft).
The average list price of properties is $733,495, while the median list price is $577,000. The median values tells us that there are an equal number of homes priced above and below $577,000. Mortgage rates continue to hold steady around 4%.
Listings of the week: 1229 Nash Street #1.
- 2701 16TH ST S #635, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $298,000
- 1045 UTAH ST N #2-105, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $349,000
- 3416 UTAH ST #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $467,500
- 3813 13TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $510,000
- 1412 NICHOLAS ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $724,000
- 1229 NASH ST #1, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $740,000
- 4639 15TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $750,000
- 1527 WAKEFIELD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $839,900
A nice late summer weekend is on tap as we start to dry out tonight after a soggy couple of days. Autumn officially begins on Wednesday, and the forecast currently…
The past, present, and future of Columbia Pike is rather easy to see.
For those venturing back to the mall for the first time in awhile, the Fashion Centre at Pentagon City might look a little different than you remember, thanks to some recent…
A renovated 4 BD/4 BA North Arlington home with a flexible and open floor plan and a private backyard lands in this weekend’s Open Houses.