It’s a traditionally solid time of year for a real estate bargain. And, it’s the perfect time to introduce this new column at ARLnow, Just Reduced.
Two of the busiest times for real estate are subsequently coming to a close here in Northern Virginia: Summer and pre-back-to-school. Summer is the time when most families can dedicate the time needed to go house hunting and, similarly, they’re looking to line something up before the kid(s) start loading up the backpack.
While many of the homes that were listed over the summer months have been scooped up, there is still plenty of inventory available here in Arlington County. And, many of these homes have been sitting on the market over the summer months and their owners are looking at reducing their listing prices to get their respective sales moving.
Currently, as of September 14, there are 254 detached homes, 73 townhouses and 362 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In August, 23 new listings hit the market within the county.
Within the aforementioned statistics and listings are a number of reduced properties. Each week, I’ll be bringing you a selection of them in an effort to GET MORE out of your investment.
So, here’s our first batch of properties that has been reduced over the last week:
- 1815 Bryan Street, Arlington, VA 22201 (Reduced $71,000 on 9/8)
- 1117 17th Street South, Arlington, VA 22202 (Reduced $50,000 on 9/10)
- 3005 12th Street South, Arlington, VA 22204 (Reduced $20,900 on 9/9)
- 2307 North George Mason Drive, Arlington, VA 22207 (Reduced $10,000 on 9/11)
- 5708 5th Street South, Arlington, VA 22204 (Reduced $5,200 on 9/11)
- 4914 28th Street South, Arlington, VA 22206 (Reduced $7,000 on 9/10)
- 2711 South Walter Reed Drive Unit C, Arlington VA, 22206 (Reduced $10,000 on 9/11)
Please note that this is solely a selection of “Just Reduced” properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford at 703-836-6116 or MrArlington.com.