Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s real estate market this week has seen fresh new inventory that is quickly getting snatched up.
Some 74 homeowners put their properties on the market this week, and 52 buyers ratified contracts immediately. The average days on market dropped to only 25. Many of those ratified properties were on the market a matter of hours.
The overall pace of sales for this fall season has yet to pick up. This week’s number of sold homes remains on the same pace as August.
Buyers may have been waiting for the much anticipated Federal Reserve quarterly meeting this week in which they decided yesterday NOT to raise short-term inter-bank rates. The Fed wants to see further improvement in the labor market with assurances that inflation will stay below 2%. So for now, mortgage interest rates remain stable right at 4% for a 30-yr fixed rate loan.
- 2964 SOUTH COLUMBUS ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $419,900
- 3901 6TH ST N #D, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $539,000
- 4613 4TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $770,000
- 1723 MONROE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $795,000
- 4612 24TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $850,000
- 1713 GREENBRIER ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $935,000
- 4300 39TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $974,900