Thanks for returning for week two of Just Reduced. More than 5,000 folks checked out last week’s batch of newly reduced price properties in Arlington, so we’re back with an all new selection.
This week, as of September 20, there are 264 detached homes, 75 townhouses and 364 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, there are 14 new total listings among Arlington’s lot of detached, townhouse and apartment options.
But enough about the newbies… what has been reduced this week? And, where can you potentially get even more bang for your real estate buck?
Here is this week’s batch of properties that have been reduced:
- 4066 Lorcom Lane, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,649,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 9/18)
- 3830 30th Road North, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,050,000 – Reduced $49,000 on 9/15)
- 3700 North Edison Street, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $999,900 – Reduced $40,000 on 9/16)
- 1100 North Englewood Street, Arlington, VA 22205 (NOW: $799,900 – Reduced $18,095 on 9/14)
- 942 North McKinley Road, Arlington, VA 22205 (NOW: $719,999 – Reduced $15,001 on 9/19)
- 5601 8th Street South, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $519,000 – Reduced $20,000 on 9/18)
- 812 South Arlington Mill Drive #7-201, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $199,500 – Reduced $3,000 on 9/15)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford at 703-836-6116 or MrArlington.com.
Introducing your new Neighborhood Spotlight. Follow McEnearney Associates Realtors as they feature neighborhoods in Arlington.
It’s a Friday afternoon and the start of what promises to be a gorgeous, basically perfect early fall weekend.
A recall effort targeting Arlington’s top prosecutor is reportedly gaining some traction. In August, a political group named Virginians for Safe Communities (VSC) launched a recall effort against Parisa Dehghani-Tafti,…
This week Your Beermonger explains the differences between an Oktoberfest, Marzen and a Festbier.