Thanks for returning for week two of Just Reduced. More than 5,000 folks checked out last week’s batch of newly reduced price properties in Arlington, so we’re back with an all new selection.
This week, as of September 20, there are 264 detached homes, 75 townhouses and 364 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, there are 14 new total listings among Arlington’s lot of detached, townhouse and apartment options.
But enough about the newbies… what has been reduced this week? And, where can you potentially get even more bang for your real estate buck?
Here is this week’s batch of properties that have been reduced:
- 4066 Lorcom Lane, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,649,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 9/18)
- 3830 30th Road North, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,050,000 – Reduced $49,000 on 9/15)
- 3700 North Edison Street, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $999,900 – Reduced $40,000 on 9/16)
- 1100 North Englewood Street, Arlington, VA 22205 (NOW: $799,900 – Reduced $18,095 on 9/14)
- 942 North McKinley Road, Arlington, VA 22205 (NOW: $719,999 – Reduced $15,001 on 9/19)
- 5601 8th Street South, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $519,000 – Reduced $20,000 on 9/18)
- 812 South Arlington Mill Drive #7-201, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $199,500 – Reduced $3,000 on 9/15)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford at 703-836-6116 or MrArlington.com.
A severely eroded ditch along N. Glebe Road near Chain Bridge is set for some restoration work. The Arlington County Board this weekend is expected to approve a contract of…
(Updated at 11:30 a.m.) Enjoy the dry weather while it lasts — Saturday is set to be exceptionally wet and windy. An expected tropical storm is brewing off the southeast…
Funeral for Arlington Marine — “Funeral arrangements have been announced for Washington-Liberty High School graduate Spencer Collart… Visitation will take place on Sunday, Sept. 24 from 3 to 6 p.m….
Chain Bridge Forest Gem: Elegance Meets Everyday Comfort
Sometimes mold is easy to spot, but you don’t know how deep inside your walls it has spread. It can grow in sinks, cabinets, and other places you frequent every day. If you find mold, the question remains: Do I call a professional? Thistle Environmental, LLC believes in quality, comprehensive testing.
CALL NOW: (703) 929-4036
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING brings people a fast, affordable, and high-quality solution for all of their interior or exterior residential and commercial painting projects. We respect your time as much as you do and provide the quality paint job you expect, in a timeline that is unexpected.
Schedule a consult today:
T. (202) 845-7899
Experience through film the beauty of our relationships to cats. This unique film is a compilation of shorts with a feline theme which premieres every year in New York City and then travels to venues across the United States. This