Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
While the pace of Arlington’s real estate market remains boringly steady this week, the Fed’s announcement last week to NOT raise interest rates has made an impact.
Some 63 fresh new listings came on the market this week, and 49 homes enjoyed ratified contracts, many within hours of hitting the market. That’s significantly the same pace going back to mid-summer. But the Fed’s decision caused mortgage interest rates to drop just below 4% for a 30-yr fixed rate and buyers responded.
The number of mortgage applications jumped 14% this week, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.
- 3835 9TH ST N #804E, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $445,000
- 4631 34TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $539,000
- 4807 20TH PL N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $609,000
- 1413 WAKEFIELD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $729,900
- 2004 CLEVELAND ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $749,900
- 3513 JEFFERSON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $819,000
- 1153 JEFFERSON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $850,000
- 737 DANVILLE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,498,000