Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
While the pace of Arlington’s real estate market remains boringly steady this week, the Fed’s announcement last week to NOT raise interest rates has made an impact.
Some 63 fresh new listings came on the market this week, and 49 homes enjoyed ratified contracts, many within hours of hitting the market. That’s significantly the same pace going back to mid-summer. But the Fed’s decision caused mortgage interest rates to drop just below 4% for a 30-yr fixed rate and buyers responded.
The number of mortgage applications jumped 14% this week, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.
- 3835 9TH ST N #804E, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $445,000
- 4631 34TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $539,000
- 4807 20TH PL N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $609,000
- 1413 WAKEFIELD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $729,900
- 2004 CLEVELAND ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $749,900
- 3513 JEFFERSON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $819,000
- 1153 JEFFERSON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $850,000
- 737 DANVILLE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,498,000
Get inspired around a campfire to imagine and act to create a climate-solved future February 12 with hot chocolate and s’mores.
A 5 BD/5 BA home located at 6301 23rd Street N. with a private den and expansive yard is Today’s Listing of the Day.
This week was yet another filled with plenty of news about snow, but unlike previous January weeks not a lot of actual snow. Using its last traditional snow day allotment,…
The Diocese of Arlington is advising Catholic schools to follow Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s (R) executive order exempting families from school-based mask mandates. One of Youngkin’s first acts in office was…