Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington that have been reduced in price over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker (VA, MD and DC) Aaron Seekford. GET MORE out of your real estate purchase with Aaron by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116.
And, just like that… it’s almost October. As the leaves gear up for a change in color, a selection of homes in our county are experiencing a change in price.
This week, as of September 28, there are 257 detached homes, 70 townhouses and 358 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total this week, there is a slight dip in inventory, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some bargains to be had.
Here is this week’s batch of properties that have been reduced:
- 4775 Williamsburg Blvd., Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,599,900 – Reduced $20,100 on 9/23)
- 2450 North Lexington Street, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,368,999 – Reduced $30,001 on 9/24)
- 3546 North Abingdon Street, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,050,000 – Reduced $70,000 on 9/23)
- 318 North Madison Street, Arlington, VA 22203 (NOW: $899,000 – Reduced $40,900 on 9/23)
- 3708 5th Street South, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $799,000 – Reduced $11,000 on 9/27)
- 4102 36th Street South, Arlington, VA 22205 (NOW: $405,000 – Reduced $5,000 on 9/25)
- 1511 South George Mason Drive #11, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $189,000 – Reduced $15,500 on 9/28)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
Update at 11 p.m. — The number of Dominion customers still in the dark is down modestly, to 7,378. A company spokeswoman said “the storms left a lot damage” and…
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…