Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Last week’s surge in mortgage applications showed up this week in a surge of ratified contracts. Arlington saw 70 homes go under contract this week, a significant boost from the steady 50-55 ratified contracts for the last 10 weeks. Only 59 new listings came on the market this week, most of them condos.
The average price of ratified homes this week is $628,000 and the average days on market bumped up to 63. The seasonal market typically picks up steam right after Labor Day, but that didn’t happen this year. It’s good to see the market finally warming up this fall.
Interest rates this week dipped a little and the 30-yr fixed rate remains below 4 percent probably influenced by Congress’ vote Wednesday to keep the government funded and open for business, at least temporarily.
Viewers Note: We welcome your feedback and comments on the listings we post. Let us know what kinds of properties you want to see, in what areas, and in what price points and we’ll do our best to deliver.
- 1024N UTAH ST #426, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $345,000
- 4616 31ST RD S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $419,000
- 4911 22ND RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $575,000
- 3030 STUART ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $780,000
- 6822 19TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $849,000
- 909 LEBANON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $898,000
- 1620 QUEBEC ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $949,000
- 5908 28TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,649,000