Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington that have been reduced in price over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker (VA, MD and DC) Aaron Seekford. GET MORE out of your real estate purchase with Aaron by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116.
Where did the 80-degree temps go? In typical Northern Virginia fashion, it was 85 one week… and now it’s cooled down quite a bit.
As the temps head down, the prices on a selection of homes here in Arlington County have taken a chill pill as well.
This week, as of October 4, there are 248 detached homes, 69 townhouses and 345 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total this week, there are approximately 25 less listings compared to last week and 73 total properties experienced reductions.
And without further adieu, here is a selection of properties that have been reduced over the past week:
- 5003 13th Street North, Arlington, VA 22205 (NOW: $1,449,900 – Reduced $25,000 on 9/30)
- 3800 North Chesterbrook Road, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,165,000 – Reduced $34,000 on 10/4)
- 3730 25th Street North, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $899,000 – Reduced $20,000 on 9/27)
- 1629 North Edison Street, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $890,000 – Reduced $39,000 on 10/1)
- 2713 Inge Street, Arlington, VA 22202 (NOW: $749,000 – Reduced $36,000 on 9/29)
- 4911 22nd Road North, Arlington, VA 222007 (NOW: $575,000 – Reduced $24,000 on 9/29)
- 1200 South Arlington Ridge Road #314, Arlington, VA 22202 (NOW: $200,000 – Reduced $5,000 on 10/3)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.