We haven’t seen this in a long time. Of the 59 new listings this week in Arlington, most of them are single family homes priced $600,000 to $900,000. Suddenly there’s a lot of fresh inventory to explore. We can only show a sampling here, but you can see them all by clicking on our link below.
Meanwhile, 47 homes got ratified contracts this week in all price points and locations. The average list price of those ratified dropped this week to $598,000 and the average days on market also dropped to 54.
Interest rates fluctuated this week on news of a poor employment report and then bolstered by a rally on Wall Street. Interest rates ended the week dropping a few basis points to just under 4% for a 30-yr fixed rate.
- 3035 BUCHANAN ST S #C1, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $359,000
- 1020 HIGHLAND ST #717, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $435,000
- 812 19TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $649,900
- 313 MANCHESTER ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $658,000
- 5901 23RD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $724,900
- 2637 GREENBRIER ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $735,000
- 1201 INGLEWOOD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $785,000
- 109 HIGHLAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $934,000
Cali is the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week who loves treats, watching Netflix and nose boops.
A new restorative justice program launched last week in Arlington, aimed at diverting those under the age of 26 from the criminal justice system. The “Heart of Safety” program, part…
The caveat emptor (let the buyer beware) concept in real estate is discussed in the latest Ask Eli.
Hawkers, the Asian street food restaurant chain, is now aiming for a mid-August opening in Ballston. The eatery was initially supposed to open back in spring 2021 and, then, June…