You’re invited to celebrate the Grand Opening of Verde Pointe Apartments & Townhome Flats this weekend!
Saturday, October 17 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Enjoy delicious barbecue and delightful refreshments as you wander all around Arlington’s latest residential addition–from the electric car charging stations in the underground garage up to the swimming pool on the 10th floor rooftop–and check out the cool features you can find in between, like personal wine storage, smart thermostats and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Enter to win lots of great prizes including a FUJI BIKE and a MOM’s Organic Market gift card!
Plus, for a limited time only, Live Rent-Free until 2016!*
- Unique Studio, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom + Den, and 2 Bedroom floor plans
- In-Unit Washer & Dryer
- Quartz Countertops
- Ample Closet Space
- Outdoor Kitchen & Dining Room
- Pet Wash Station
- Secure Bicycle Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk Service
- Five minutes to Orange and Silver Metro lines and steps from many Arlington Transit Bus and Metrobus routes
- Direct access to the adjacent Custis Bike Trail
- At the center of the Courthouse neighborhood–easy access to shopping, dining and nightlife
- MOM’s Organic Market–to open later this year–is just an elevator ride away
Saturday, October 17, 2015
12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
1947 N. Uhle Street
Arlington, VA 22201
RSVP: [email protected]
*Move in by November 1, 2015 and get two months free rent. Must sign 13-month lease. Available on select units only. Not valid with any other offer.
The preceding article was sponsored by Verde Pointe.