Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington that have been reduced in price over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker (VA, MD and DC) Aaron Seekford. GET MORE out of your real estate purchase with Aaron by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116.
Welcome back for another round of “Just Reduced” properties here in Arlington County.
In addition to helping you GET MORE out of your real estate investment each week, it’s been incredibly fun seeing the diversity of homes available (at a stellar price) right here in our community.
This week, as of October 11, there are 258 detached homes, 67 townhouses and 333 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In general, the volume of properties on the market this week is flat compared to last week and 58 total properties experienced reductions.
Here is today’s snapshot of properties that have been reduced over the past week:
- 1815 North Bryan Street, Arlington, VA 22201 – NOW: $1,699,990 (Reduced $79,010 on 10/6)
- 4108 Old Lee Highway, Arlington, VA 22207 – NOW: $1,399,000 (Reduced $51,000 on 10/7)
- 1324 North Adams Court, Arlington, VA 22201 – NOW: $1,015,000 (Reduced $35,000 on 10/8)
- 3905 17th Street North, Arlington, VA 22207 – NOW: $999,999 (Reduced $10,001 on 10/9)
- 3347 Kemper Road, Arlington, VA 22206 – NOW: $606,900 (Reduced $10,000 on 10/7)
- 2725 Buchanan Street, Arlington, VA 22206 – NOW: $400,000 (Reduced $7,500 on 10/9)
- 5039 9th Street South, Arlington, VA 22204 – NOW: $399,900 (Reduced $5,100 on 10/8)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
The Arlington School Board unanimously approved a $749.9 million budget for the 2022-23 school year during its meeting Thursday night. Revenue for the Fiscal Year 2023 budget includes a $563.8…
JINYA Ramen Bar is set to open its newest location in Ballston this weekend. The noodle eatery says its official opening will happen this Saturday (May 21) at 11 a.m….
Chris Horton, Arlington County’s independent auditor since 2016, is leaving his post. Horton was hired in late 2016 after previously serving in the Office of Auditor General at Fairfax County…
Metro Delays Due to Safety Snafu — “Metro’s Chief Safety Officer reports that nearly half of Metro’s 500 rail operators have lapsed recertification… In consultation with the Board of Directors, Metro…