Please also join us for the kick-off party on Thursday, October 22!
The Tenth Anniversary Appreciation Event will celebrate 10 years of the fun-run way to love our neighbors! The event is from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Trot founder, Christ Church of Arlington (3020 N. Pershing Drive, on the corner of Highland).
- Everyone is invited to this free event!
- Come learn what’s new about this year’s Turkey Trot and how we’ll raise more funds than ever for our non-profit beneficiaries!
- Mark Schwartz, Acting County Manager, is the featured speaker, and we’ll have a panel discussion with some of our beneficiaries and supporters, including 2015 sponsors to date and the Arlington Small Business Alliance. (This year’s beneficiaries are AFAC, A-SPAN, Bridges to Independence, Doorways and Linden Resources.)
- Refreshments provided by Trot sponsor Pete’s New Haven Style Apizza.
- Twenty-five (25) complimentary registrations will be given as door prizes and each attendee will receive a Tenth Anniversary Commemorative pin.
- Questions? Please contact Trot director, Mark Riley at [email protected] or 703-927-0328.
- Lots of info available on our website: arlingtonvaturkeytrot.org
The preceding post was sponsored by the Arlington Turkey Trot.
This post is exclusively for ARLnow Press Club members. Not a member? Join here. Members can sign in here.
Work continues at the Serrano Apartments to improve living conditions for residents of the affordable housing complex. Repair and maintenance work started in earnest after advocates brought to light the…
An increase in extreme weather events and community power usage has made the need to modernize our powergrid’s resilience a pertinent topic of discussion.
The union representing Arlington Public Schools teachers is calling for “drastic and immediate” improvements to the school system’s new remote learning program. This school year, when most students returned to…