Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington that have been reduced in price over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker (VA, MD and DC) Aaron Seekford. GET MORE out of your real estate purchase with Aaron by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116.
So, we’ve been spotlighting a handful of bargains here in Arlington County. But, on the flip side, you very well could be sitting there as a homeowner wondering when is the right time to reduce the price on your home.
We’ve got you covered on that front too, with some helpful tips over at our blog. Whether on the buying or selling side, there are always ways to GET MORE out of your real estate investment!
This week, as of October 19, there are 264 detached homes, 71 townhouses and 327 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. Compared to this time last week, and taking in to account sales and new listings, the market is flat. In total, 68 homes’ prices were brought down over the last seven days.
Within these stats are a handful of bargains. Here is this week’s selection of properties that have been reduced over the past week:
- 2413 North Vernon Street, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,945,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 10/15)
- 3637 North Harrison Street, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,699,000 – Reduced $30,000 on 10/14)
- 2729 Fort Scott Drive, Arlington, VA 22202 (NOW: $1,150,000 – Reduced $125,000 on 10/14)
- 3017 13th Street South, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $959,000 – Reduced $20,000 on 10/15)
- 3714 Military Road, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $814,900 – Reduced $10,000 on 10/19)
- 4832 9th Street South, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $595,000 – Reduced $30,000 on 10/14)
- 5624 7th Place South, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $319,500 – Reduced $5,500 on 10/14)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.