Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington that have been reduced in price over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker (VA, MD and DC) Aaron Seekford. GET MORE out of your real estate purchase with Aaron by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116.
So, we’ve been spotlighting a handful of bargains here in Arlington County. But, on the flip side, you very well could be sitting there as a homeowner wondering when is the right time to reduce the price on your home.
We’ve got you covered on that front too, with some helpful tips over at our blog. Whether on the buying or selling side, there are always ways to GET MORE out of your real estate investment!
This week, as of October 19, there are 264 detached homes, 71 townhouses and 327 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. Compared to this time last week, and taking in to account sales and new listings, the market is flat. In total, 68 homes’ prices were brought down over the last seven days.
Within these stats are a handful of bargains. Here is this week’s selection of properties that have been reduced over the past week:
- 2413 North Vernon Street, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,945,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 10/15)
- 3637 North Harrison Street, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,699,000 – Reduced $30,000 on 10/14)
- 2729 Fort Scott Drive, Arlington, VA 22202 (NOW: $1,150,000 – Reduced $125,000 on 10/14)
- 3017 13th Street South, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $959,000 – Reduced $20,000 on 10/15)
- 3714 Military Road, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $814,900 – Reduced $10,000 on 10/19)
- 4832 9th Street South, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $595,000 – Reduced $30,000 on 10/14)
- 5624 7th Place South, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $319,500 – Reduced $5,500 on 10/14)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
President Joe Biden paid a visit to Arlington and the recently-renovated Lubber Run Park, in support of Democrat Terry McAuliffe’s Virginia gubernatorial bid.
With one month to go before school starts, parents are being urged to enroll their kids in some Arlington public schools amid a continued drop in enrollment. Screenshots and emails…
When Marjorie Tarantino was closing on the purchase of her townhouse this spring, she learned there were problems with the deck. Tarantino had bought a property in the Richard Bassett…
We just wanted to take a moment to thank you to everyone who has joined the new ARLnow Press Club over the past week! Counting our existing Patreon supporters, who…