Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington that have been reduced in price over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker (VA, MD and DC) Aaron Seekford. GET MORE out of your real estate purchase with Aaron by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116.
Happy Halloween (Week)!
When it comes to buying a home, the whole process doesn’t have to be scary. No ghosts, ghouls or zombies involved whatsoever.
In fact, now is a wonderful time of year to scoop up a real estate bargain. The weather is cooling down, most families with kids have settled into their new homes for the school year and folks don’t want their homes sitting on the market through the winter.
And, we all know how Northern Virginia winters can go… and not too many folks want to be trekking around and looking for a home.
This week, as of October 26, there are 260 detached homes, 75 townhouses and 324 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 69 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s select properties that have been reduced:
- 4616 North Dittmar Road, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,568,000 – Reduced $82,000 on 10/22)
- 3500 North Dinwiddie Street, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,225,000 – Reduced $74,000 on 10/23)
- 928 North Lebanon Street, Arlington, VA 22205 (NOW: $869,000 – Reduced $10,000 on 10/22)
- 1120 South Lincoln Street, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $839,990 – Reduced $10,000 on 10/22)
- 228 North Evergreen Street, Arlington, VA 22203 (NOW: $725,000 – Reduced $10,000 on 10/20)
- 4105 32nd Road South, Arlington, VA 22206 (NOW: $499,900 – Reduced $25,000 on 10/22)
- 1121 Arlington Boulevard #206, Arlington, VA 22209 (NOW: $204,500 – Reduced $5,000 on 10/25)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.