Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s real estate market this week showed steadfast consistency with the last several weeks.
Some 51 properties came on to the market this week, while 51 buyers ratified contracts on their dream homes. Of the 51 new listings, only 21 are condos which is a slightly lower ratio than in recent weeks. Similarly, fewer condos sold this week, which raised the average list price of ratified homes to $719,000.
The average days on market also remained steady at 58. Mortgage rates this week edged a few basis points lower to 3.88% for a 30-yr fixed rate; but some mortgage lenders reported a slight increase in loan origination fees.
- 140 BEDFORD ST #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $240,000
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #615, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $412,000
- 502 26TH RD S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $499,000
- 2109 BRANDYWINE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $499,000
- 6218 27TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $724,000
- 5014 11TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $739,000
- 2002 BRANDYWINE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $749,000
- 2315 FLORIDA ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $845,000