Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington that have been reduced in price over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker (VA, MD and DC) Aaron Seekford. GET MORE out of your real estate purchase with Aaron by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116.
Another month down in 2015… and another two to go.
It’s a time of change here in Arlington. The Halloween displays are changing to Thanksgiving displays (and some Christmas ones, too). The leaves are all kinds of colors. And, the prices are changing on some homes across the county.
These changes in price ultimately lead to more change (and bucks) in your pocket!
This week, as of November 2, there are 255 detached homes, 76 townhouses and 325 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 54 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
This week’s “Just Reduced” properties in our neck of the woods include:
- 4508 41st Street North, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,799,000 – Reduced $51,000 on 10/29)
- 737 Danville Street North, Arlington, VA 22201 (NOW: $1,398,000 – Reduced $100,000 on 10/30)
- 2807 27th Street North, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,099,000 – Reduced $38,000 on 10/28)
- 4720 24th Street North, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $836,000 – Reduced $13,000 on 10/30)
- 613 North Emerson Street, Arlington, VA 22203 (NOW: $760,000 – Reduced $18,000 on 10/27)
- 4430 36th Street South, Arlington, VA 22206 (NOW: $399,000 – Reduced $5,900 on 10/28)
- 1200 North Nash Street #204, Arlington, VA 22209 (NOW: $232,000 – Reduced $8,000 on 10/27)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
Introducing your new Neighborhood Spotlight. Follow McEnearney Associates Realtors as they feature neighborhoods in Arlington.
It’s a Friday afternoon and the start of what promises to be a gorgeous, basically perfect early fall weekend.
A recall effort targeting Arlington’s top prosecutor is reportedly gaining some traction. In August, a political group named Virginians for Safe Communities (VSC) launched a recall effort against Parisa Dehghani-Tafti,…
This week Your Beermonger explains the differences between an Oktoberfest, Marzen and a Festbier.