Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington that have been reduced in price over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker (VA, MD and DC) Aaron Seekford. GET MORE out of your real estate purchase with Aaron by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116.
Another month down in 2015… and another two to go.
It’s a time of change here in Arlington. The Halloween displays are changing to Thanksgiving displays (and some Christmas ones, too). The leaves are all kinds of colors. And, the prices are changing on some homes across the county.
These changes in price ultimately lead to more change (and bucks) in your pocket!
This week, as of November 2, there are 255 detached homes, 76 townhouses and 325 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 54 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
This week’s “Just Reduced” properties in our neck of the woods include:
- 4508 41st Street North, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,799,000 – Reduced $51,000 on 10/29)
- 737 Danville Street North, Arlington, VA 22201 (NOW: $1,398,000 – Reduced $100,000 on 10/30)
- 2807 27th Street North, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,099,000 – Reduced $38,000 on 10/28)
- 4720 24th Street North, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $836,000 – Reduced $13,000 on 10/30)
- 613 North Emerson Street, Arlington, VA 22203 (NOW: $760,000 – Reduced $18,000 on 10/27)
- 4430 36th Street South, Arlington, VA 22206 (NOW: $399,000 – Reduced $5,900 on 10/28)
- 1200 North Nash Street #204, Arlington, VA 22209 (NOW: $232,000 – Reduced $8,000 on 10/27)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
As Arlington County continues collecting feedback on the preliminary concept plan to turn Langston Blvd into a “Green Main Street” over several decades, a few disagreements have emerged. Some say…
RSVP to learn about the Forestry and Natural Resources Plan during the virtual open house tomorrow at 7 p.m.
Within the first five minutes of Netflix’s new series Partner Track, Arlington native and Yorktown High School graduate Alexandra Turshen already has her “boss” moment by telling the new paralegal…
The Arlington Art Truck is back this fall starting October 1 with an exhibit focused on Arlington’s birds.
Now you can have fun with your family and friends when deciding where to eat!
Just hop aboard The Lunch Train and set the destination for: breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or nightlife!
– No app necessary. Simply go to the website if you’d like!
– No account necessary
– Use your current location or a desired location
– Add restaurants you’re interested in, invite your friends, and play the game!
Lyon Park & Ashton Heights’ biennial home & garden biennial tour is back. The tour will include contemporary custom homes, older historic bungalows as well as renovated properties. One of the stunning homes on the tour is pictured above. In addition to beautiful & unique homes, the Villa & Vistas ’22 event will conclude with a festive reception at the Lyon Park Community Center at 414 N Fillmore Street, Arlington VA 22201. What could be better right?
All proceeds from this event will go to the Lyon Park Citizens Association (LPCA) towards our neighborhood jewel & hub, the Lyon Park Community Center (LPCC).
When: Sunday, October 2nd, Noon – 4 PM.
Where: Meet to get your tickets and the tour map at the Lyon Park Community Center (414 N Fillmore Street) We will have a table with information outside.
Are you ready to jump into homeownership or started considering it but don’t know where to start? Financial preparation is key when thinking about purchasing your first home and the first step to getting pre-approved. Join ACFCU for our Homebuying