Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington that have been reduced in price over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker (VA, MD and DC) Aaron Seekford. GET MORE out of your real estate purchase with Aaron by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116.
Before we dive in to this week’s selection of local real estate bargains, I’d like to wish a happy Veterans Day to all who have selflessly served our country.
To our veterans: THANK YOU from the Get More Team.
I’ve worked with a number of our nation’s heroes over the years and they are some of the most remarkable people you will ever meet. We live in an area where folks from all walks of life settle down, including many members of the military. They make living in Arlington that much more vibrant.
And now, on to the stats and deals.
This week, as of November 9, there are 258 detached homes, 70 townhouses and 307 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 57 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Without further adieu, here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties in Arlington County:
- 6042 27th Street North, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,599,999 – Reduced $50,000 on 11/4)
- 4108 Old Lee Highway, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,299,000 – Reduced $100,000 on 11/5)
- 2713 South Inge Street, Arlington, VA 22202 (NOW: $724,000 – Reduced $25,000 on 11/6)
- 804 South Courthouse Road, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $699,000 – Reduced $26,000 on 11/6)
- 4807 20th Place North, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $585,000 – Reduced $10,000 on 11/6)
- 5615 7th Street North, Arlington, VA 22205 (NOW: $514,900 – Reduced $35,000 on 11/3)
- 4914 28th Street South, Arlington, VA 22206 (NOW: $385,000 – Reduced $10,000 on 11/3)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…